Friday, May 3, 2013

SNOE Emu.Lite BB Cream Review


My boyfriend and I were strolling around Robinsons Manila and we passed by Cinderella and I remember wanting to buy Stem Cell Sunblock and Awesome Poresome Scrub but instead of getting the sunblock and the scrub, I got to buy Snoe's Emu.Lite BB Cream and Snoe's Calamansi Detox Clay Mask. (which I've been dying to try)

I had a hard time choosing whether to get the Emu.Lite BB Cream or the Poudre Synthesis BB Liquid Powder Base. I was attracted to Poudre Synthesis' claims of having a Matte Finish because I find my skin type very oil. but then the sales assistant there advised me to get the Emu.Lite because it has more skin benefit than the other. and so, I purchased the product together with the Calamansi Detox Mask which I've been eyeing for such a long time.

So, enough of my chika.

Here's the Snoe Emu.Lite Bb Cream :)
Price: 799 Php
40g


I'm glad that it has Emu oil as one of its ingredients because I've read a lot of raves about Emu Oil.



Directions:
Gently apple the cream by placing a pea-sized amount on the tips of your fingers and spread evenly on your face in an upward and outward motion. Can be used on top of Snoe's Emu-based line of products.

Here's the product sans the box :) I love Snoe's Packaging but I'd love it more if it was in a pump glass bottle  for more sanitation.
 tip:  you'll should be getting only small amount of the cream. When I first used this product, I got a lot of amount and apply the cream immediately in my face and ended up looking like a geisha. haha So, I had to wash my face again and apply another with a small amount of product.




Here a small amount at the back of my hand, I believe that this cream has a pink undertone. (correct me if i'm wrong :p) 


This photo was taken after I blended the product, the upper photo was taken without flash and the lower photo was taken with flash and unfortunately, it had somewhat a white cast :(


Likes about the product:
I like how it blended well with my skin.
I like the packaging however, i'd like it more if it was in a pump bottle.
it has a lot of skin benefits
it has SPF 30
i like the smell of the product

Dislikes about the product:
when photo was taken with flash, it had a white cast
the price was not that affordable



Now, I'm on a hunt for Poudre Synthesis, I would like to know which is better :)


How about you? Have you tried Emu.Lite?
Let me hear about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment