Saturday, May 18, 2013

Essence's Soft Touch Mousse






I've been reading a lot or review about Essence Cosmetics since they launched here in the Philippines this year. (not sure with the exact date) Essence Cosmetic is one of  Europe's affordable drugstore cosmetics. I saw Essence in SM Dept. Store MOA. I'm eyeing their foundation line specifically their matte ones because I'm just so freaking oil all over and only matte foundations are the ones that I prefer. 






I first checked on their Clear and Matt Liquid Foundation and swatch it at the back of my hand and it blended well, it was shade 01. Then their sales assistant came up to me and advised me to try their mousse foundation. We swatch shade 01, it blended well also but she advised me to take shade 02 which was matt beige because I would give me more coverage compared to shade 01 because it's a shade darker. 



Essence Soft Touch Mousse 
Price: Php 289
16g




The product looks a little bit darker than my skin tone but matches well when blended. 



What I like about the product:
Ofcouse, it's affordability
Product dries to a matte finish without actually having to put powder to set
You'll get enough product from the container
The packaging is not so big, You'll be able to carry it anywhere

What I dislike about the product:
none :)

What more can you ask for? affordable makeup with good quality! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment